If 1DCutX is not loaded please try the following:
1. Make sure you closed ALL instances of Microsoft Excel.
2. The Antivirus on the system may be blocking the Add-In load. Run latest updates for the Antivirus and re-install of 1DCutX.
If this doesn’t help, disable the Antivirus program completely and retry.
Sometimes the Antivirus software also installs additional Office add-in, you may need to disable these additionally by running through the Antivirus control panel (Settings).
1. On the Help menu, click About Microsoft Office Excel.
2. Click Disabled Items. 1DCutX (Linear Cutter) add-in should appear in the list of disabled items.
3. Select the 1DCutX add-in and click Enable.
1. On the File menu, click Options.
2. On the left side, select Add-Ins.
3. On the bottom part of the main window select Manage: COM Add-Ins from the dropbox.
4. Press Go... button. The new window will pop-up.
5. Select the check box next to the disabled 1DCutX add-in and click OK.