If you got an error during the installation of 1DCutX first make sure you run it as administrator (right mouse click on the setup.exe and select "run as administrator").
Please make sure .Net 3.5 Framework is installed and activated by following the steps:
a) Press "Windows Logo" + "R" keys on the keyboard.
b) Type "appwiz.cpl" in the "Run" command box and press "ENTER".
c) In the "Programs and Features" window, click on the link "Turn Windows features on or off".
d) Check if the ".NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)" option is available in it.
e) If yes, then enable it and then click on "OK".
f) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation and restart the computer, if prompted.
If 1DCutX is not loaded please try the following:
1. Make sure you closed ALL instances of Microsoft Excel.
2. The Antivirus on the system may be blocking the Add-In load. Run latest updates for the Antivirus and re-install of 1DCutX.
If this doesn’t help, disable the Antivirus program completely and retry.
Sometimes the Antivirus software also installs additional Office add-in, you may need to disable these additionally by running through the Antivirus control panel (Settings).
1. On the Help menu, click About Microsoft Office Excel.
2. Click Disabled Items. 1DCutX (Linear Cutter) add-in should appear in the list of disabled items.
3. Select the 1DCutX add-in and click Enable.
1. On the File menu, click Options.
2. On the left side, select Add-Ins.
3. On the bottom part of the main window select Manage: COM Add-Ins from the dropbox.
4. Press Go... button. The new window will pop-up.
5. Select the check box next to the disabled 1DCutX add-in and click OK.